Build a Sales Process to Increase Sales
A complete sales process for your business
Are you frustrated...
Trying to get your sales team to consistently achieve targets? Or maybe not knowing why competitors seem to be more persuasive and win more often?
Do you feel that your weekly sales meetings are not effective and you don't know how to make sales meetings produce amazing results?
It's time to change this! With the right steps and sales process...
- Significantly increase the conversion rate of your sales team
- Produce consistently high sales performance
- Build a simple and effective sales process for your business today to dramatically increase results!
You want results...
You want to see results from your training dollars, that is what you should get! This course will take you step-by-step through building a sales process from set up to importing your current opportunities.
I will show you the same tools, techniques and strategies I use in my business and how you can do it too! Say goodbye to your sales team frustrations, and hello to success!
What you get...
- Step-by-Step Instructional Videos
- Easy To Digest, Bite-Size Chunks Of Learning
- Hands On Exercises
- Cheat Sheets, Guides & Templates
- 100% Online & Mobile Friendly
Your Learning Roadmap
Module 1 - The importance of a sales process and breakdown of the four stage selling process
- Learn the importance of a sales process to achieving results
- Review the evolution of sales processes and the influences of each sales process
- Understand the number 1 problem that prevents sales people achieving results
- Learn the 4 milestones and 18 steps that make up the sales process
Module 2 - Filtering opportunities and getting to stage one
- Understand the definition of a suspect
- Map all your current sales opportunities into this sales process
- Identify your unique selling statement to help you connect with opportunities
- Learn the seven problems which prevent sales people progressing to stage 1
Module 3 - Understanding the clients problems and laying the groundwork for the sale
- Determine the genuine need for your offering
- Know the importance of standing out from the competition
- Building out the compelling reasons for clients to buy
- Why you need to have clients agree to putting a dollar figure to their issues
Module 4 - Know everything about the clients decision
- Determining the clients commitment to the purchase
- Taking price off the table
- Understanding all the influencers and decision makers and their relative opinions weight
- The importance of creating urgency during the sales process and why this matters
- Identifying a timeline for decisions
- Why you need to document all the clients decision making criteria
- Understanding the strengths and weaknesses of competitors
- Taking action against competitors to neutralise their tactics
Module 5 - Understanding how to secure the sale
- How to prepare a value proposition
- The importance of pacing the presentation
- The one thing that makes proposals reduce conversion rate
- The simple close conversation
Module 6 - Completing your sales opportunities into this sales process
- Updating your sales opportunities into the sales process
- Learn how to use this sales process during sales meetings
- Know the next actions for every one of your sales opportunities
- Have a complete sales process ready to populate into your CRM software
About and FAQ
Brad Giles is a strategic advisor and facilitator to CEOs and executive teams across Australia and North America through his consulting and coaching firm Evolution Partners. Brad has worked with clients across a wide range of industries as well as being a successful entrepreneur in his own right.
Brad is a senior member of Gazelles and a contributor to the book Scaling Up which is currently number 1 in the business strategy section of Amazon.com with the tools being used by over 100,000 businesses worldwide. Brad successfully implemented Gazelles tools into his own business in 2002 to great success and since 2010 has been directly involved in their implementation to more than 200 businesses.
Brad is also a strategist with Outthinker a New York advisory firm which has worked with 29 of the 100 largest companies in the world.
Frequently Asked Questions
Businesses who want to improve the performance of their sales team.
This is a fast paced course where you get in, build the tools and you're done. This is not an MBA style course where you think that the theories you learn can never be used in your business. My philosophy is Simple, Practical and Actionable tools to help you Scale Up.
If you start this course and feel you need more help there are options for Brad to provide online Skype coaching or you can have Brad come to you to facilitate workshops and work with you to develop your sales process.